We’re helping spread the word about World Oral Health Day, taking place on 20 March. The theme and the message is simple: Be Proud of Your Mouth!
A healthy mouth is an important aspect of whole health because it contributes to our overall health and happiness. By raising awareness, we want to support you and your loved ones to build and maintain positive oral health habits.
However, the COVID-19 pandemic has made it much harder for us all to make routine appointments with dentists, which means maintaining and managing our oral hygiene from home has never been more important.
To help you avoid the risks associated with poor oral health, we’ve pulled together the following quick action list for World Oral Health Day:
- Read about what you can do to participate in World Oral Health Day.
- Learn about the main oral health risks and how to treat them.
- Find out how oral health can affect whole-body health.
Try to use these handy tips every day to help protect your oral health:
- After snacks drink plenty of water to dilute the acid attacks.
- Use an alcohol-free fluoride mouthwash in conjunction with brushing and flossing to kill germs and fight bacteria.
For further information to help you reap the benefits of good oral health, download our Understanding Oral Health guide.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.