|Access the Workforce Whole Health Check-up tool|
Looking after the health and well-being of your employees and their families does more than just help them stay on the path to better health. You rely on having a thriving team around you who are as committed to achieving your goals as you are.
Healthier, happier employees not only perform to their full potential, they also contribute to a culture of wellness in the workplace. Compared with other organisations, those that have adopted a cycle of wellness are more likely to attract and retain the best and brightest talent to drive future growth and success.
Our Workforce Whole Health Check-up tool is a new way to discover what employee wellness programme could work best for your organisation.
Simply answer a few questions about your organisation, including its demographics and working practices, and let the intelligent tool do the rest. Your personalised results pinpoint the specific underlying drivers of ill-health and reduced well-being in your organisation. The tool also generates recommendations for employee wellness programmes.
All recommendations are approved by our expert clinicians and reference over 100 data sources, including peer-reviewed academic articles and research studies, based around:
- Case management. Dedicated programmes focused on managing and coordinating an individual’s journey of care with services ranging from telephonic outreach sessions to second opinion services, where applicable.
- Disease management. Employees with specific chronic conditions can be offered coaching and extra support to help them better self-manage their condition and avoid hospitalisation.
- Lifestyle management. Tools and coaching, such as smoking cessation and healthy eating awareness, designed to make it easier for employees to improve their health and well-being habits.
- Disease prevention awareness such as workplace hygiene promotion and vaccination awareness.
- Health Risk Assessments. Programmes include health screenings, coaching and assessments to offer more support across four areas: sleep, stress, physical activity and nutrition.
At Cigna, our approach to employee wellness is underpinned by our innovative Whole Health model; it’s how we ensure everyone in your team is supported through the various aspects and moving parts that make up their world.
Take your first step towards an employee wellness solution – tailored to satisfy your organisation’s individual goals and budget. Visit: https://www.cignaglobal.com/wholehealthcheckup today.